Somatostatin acetate, a synthetic hormone identical in structure and effect to the native hormone
- Severe, acute gastroduodenal ulcer bleeding
- Severe, acute bleeding in erosive or hemorrhagic gastritis
- Prophylaxis for postoperative pancreatic complications following pancreatic surgery
- Adjuvant therapy for inhibiting the secretion of postoperative fistulae of the pancreas and upper small intestine
Pharmaceutical form and presentation
- Lyophylisate to prepare a solution for infusion
- Ampoule with 3mg somatostatin acetate
- Starting dose by intravenous injection
- Intravenous infusion
- European Union
- On request
Regulatory status, indications and product information may vary from country to country.
Product descriptions provide basic informationand are not usage instructions.
Please observe the officially approved product information.