The active ingredient Octreotide acetate is a synthetic Somatostatin-analogon
- For treatment of acromegaly
- For symptomatic treatment of endocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- For prophylaxis for postoperative pancreatic complications following pancreatic surgery
Pharmaceutical form and presentations
Solution for injection:
- 0,05 mg/ml in 1 ml ampoule
- 0,1 mg/ml in 1 ml ampoule
- 0,5 mg/ml in 1 ml ampule
- 0,2 mg/ml in 5 ml injection vial
Please note that this is not the slow release form, known as Octreotide LAR.
- Subcutaneous injection
- European Union
- On request
Regulatory status, indications and product information may vary from country to country.
Product descriptions provide basic information and are not usage instructions.
Please observe the officially approved product information.