Intravenously administered anaesthetic, 1:1 emulsion mixture of medium- and long-chain triglycerides
- Short acting intravenous general anaesthetic
Pharmaceutical forms and presentations
- Solution for intravenous application:
- 10 mg/ml, 20 ml ampoule and 50 ml vial
- 20 mg/ml, 50 ml vial
- By intravenous bolus injection or continuous intravenous infusion
- The mixture of medium- and long-chain triglycerides causes less pain at the site of injection, especially valuable for children
- European Union
- On request
Regulatory status, indications and product information may vary from country to country.
Product descriptions provide basic information and are not usage instructions.
Please observe the officially approved product information.